30 November 2008

Late Night Thoughts

So I can't sleep again
I'm starting to wonder if my life would be different if i would have told about what was going on.

Especially since I think about it so much. It keeps me up now. Late at nights. Early Days. Ok
Here's some of the story::

would come into my room,
not allowing me to say yes or no
but taking what i thought at the time was precious to me

i remember one night
it was dark outside
and he made my sisters
and i hide
its funny how he always found me first
he told us to call him "Mr Deebo"
[I'm gonna write a piece about it]
so any who
when he found me
he would kiss me
but he kept yelling to
the other girls that
he was on his way

but he wasn't
he was there
with me
kissing my neck
grabbing my breast
making me feel
the way he always did

dirty
and in need of a bleach bath

and for a long time
i doubted if there was a God
cause i was only a kid
and i cant
for the life of me
think of what i did wrong
to receive such pain

if there really was a God
why did he let me
hurt the way he did
and not for one or two days
but for years

lol
its funny
every night
before i went to bed
i would pray
and right after i prayed
the lights in the house went off
one
by
one
and then there was silence
and
after the silence
there was a presence

his

..........
I'll be back tomorrow
well
later today

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home