28 May 2009

BBluesMan

His work and his words are equally so beautiful, i decided to steal his words right from his latest blog, to show you exactly what i mean.

Romance…

by Mark Forman on May 21, 2009

Well Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian are called the Romance languages (Romantic languages or Neo-Latin languages)and the first non-English language I studied was Spanish. That was for practical reasons due to the large Hispanic population of my native New York City and later when living in Tucson 40 miles from the border of Mexico. I'd be remiss if I didn't confess a love and fascination for Latin America and the Latin countries of Europe as well. Maybe it's the big dark eyes or the heat, or the wonderful food art and music,or the passion that people have for life: "Joie de vivre" or to coin an Iggy Pop song title-Lust For Life!

I've been both encouraged and inspired by viewing the images of some photo friends from these places and from their encouraging feedback on my work. So let's just say we have good chemistry or a kindred spirit that is intuited through our art. Quite flattering to me when you consider the uber-rich artistic community that they grew up in and their many museums and iconic architecture; that they'd find my humble images interesting. I long to visit these places and believe one day I will. Would love to meet some of them and see some of what they've seen firsthand as I'm sure many of them would like to visit places from my life: NYC, Tucson and Taiwan.


Being able to read someones words, and feel every bit of passion that is put into it is ok with me.
he continues on by talking about a portrait that he sees in many temples thru out Taiwan. And his personal reason why he likes it is because "they have some of the less common golden-yellow lanterns throughout their space."
My Personal favorite? The red =)






a few more i enjoy simple because of the red would be the following. and no. im not evil lol.







For more work by Mr.B, follow him on twitter @BBluesman
or simple go to his site http://www.bbluesman.com/



until next time
live, love, laugh and be happy -iba o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home