18 June 2009

completely carried a w a y

completely

carried away
by

inordinate passion for you
subdued in reality
yet turbulent with in dreams

psychologically dependent upon
the regular use of you

this itch
grows

giving me
unrealistic expectations
of blissful passion

there is now
an immediate craving
from the short lived high
that your spirit gives me

receding
more and more each hour
i now
need you
leading to prolonged,
multi-dose binge use.
i now
crash with out you

sending me into an
severely
restless mood
escalating
exhaustion until
sleep is achieved

i now
want more of you

and the yearning is
burning so deeply
i now have an
intense craving
developing rather quickly
into an addiction
for you

you is now my
euphoria

and the more
i get to know you
the closer my
substance
feels to being
pleasured

the thought of your
scent
sends me into
an orgasmic state

the thought of your
voice
makes me feel like
im closer to God

the thought of your
taste
makes me feel like
im having a sip
of the finest wine

the thought of you
silhouette
makes me
love the moon
even more

the thought of you
touching me
makes want to
die now
so i can die happy

im completely
carried away
by
you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home