02 December 2008

Late Night Talk

I was about 16
and for some reason
i was addicted to chat
lines
well
this night i met a guy
lets just call Ken
Ken and i started to
talk more and more
and this one night
i was on the phone with him,
and he begin to masturbate
at this time i was more than
familiar with it
so i joined
and it felt so good to me
until i got disturbed
by 'him'
the only way i could stay
on the phone is if i let
'him' do what he liked
which was me
and i did not know how to
say ken
um
this guys wants to take my goods
you have to get a nut later
so
i let him
it went a bit like this::
Ken was in my ear
telling me the things
he wanted to do to me
and my did he sound good
the way he moaned made me
wetter by the minute
and then there was 'him'
he kissed my neck
and as he kissed my neck
Ken said tell me you love me
so i said
i love you
and 'him' whispered
call me daddy
'his' favorite line
and i did just that
i pleased two men at once
shit felt crazy
after 'he' kissed my neck
'he' went down to the blade
of my shoulder he kept going
lower
to my nipples
and i admit
i got wet
wetter than i already was
this was wrong
but
sadly
it felt good
then he kissed my stomach
kissed my stomach and
then
then he
he kissed my clit
made me moan lightly
Ken had no clue
he thought i was really feeling him
and Ken said
do you like it baby
i said it felt wierd
not talking about masturbation as he
thought i was
but oral
from 'him'
the guy who wakes up to my mother
the man who kisses my sisters
the one who is suppose
to be my father figure
Ken asked me did i want him to go faster
i begged him to do so
and 'he' begin to go faster
sticking his fingers in
as he tongued my clit like he longed for it
and as Ken moaned louder
'he' went faster
i got wetter
and then we cam
the three of us
at the same time
...
.....
um
crazy shit
....
very crazy

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home