13 June 2009

random #794623 [www dot cum]

i was sitting at the computer desk
trying to get some work done
and i could feel you watching me
wanting me, needing me
so i licked my lips and i heard you
release a light sigh
i smirked and continued to work
like i didn't know what time it was
i found some light jazz and allowed
it to play while i continued working
watching you from my peripheral
stalking me like i was a piece of prey
and you
the king of the jungle
i closed my eyes long enough
for you to sneak up behind me
and begin to inhale my scent
starting at my neck
and
although you prefer to be
looked at as a strict carnivore
the sweet sent of lavender and mint was
making you want me
right then
and right there

moving slow enough for me to get my work
done you kissed the back of my neck as i typed
pulling your hands around to the front of me
cupping my breast
thumbing my nipples

and although i must admit i was getting wett
i wasn't quite there yet

i tilted my head and allowed you
to kiss the side of my neck
nibbling each inch you kissed
kissing each inch you nibbled

and apparently you got tired of the tease
cause
you turned my chair around and began to
tongue my nipples
like they were golden wrapped
hersheys and you wanted them
now

you made yourself comfortable
on your knees and slid a finger into my moistness

i grabbed the back of your head
and pulled you back to my breast

i moaned lightly ''please add another one''
and to my surprise, you added too

the only thing i could do was grind
slowly
to the music that was playing

and the grinding led you to believe
your fingers ere not enough

you propped my feet up on your shoulders
and began to suck on the hood of my shell

at this time all i could do was
lay back in my chair and grab your head

after playing with the hood you begin to
suck on my pearl releasing every inch of sea water
that was in me

i could feel you
spelling out your favorite river
o
s
h
u
n
and right after you crowned the N
you slid me on the floor with you
gently laid me on my back

and began to force your self into me
trying not to run i held on to the legs of the chair
allowing myself to be able to throw it back at you

and the harder i thru
the deeper you forced
knocking on walls that i didn't even know exist

i could feel you in my chest
giving me a second heart beat
and right before i felt my legs give
out you turned me over
and put me on my stomach

holding on to my waist in one hand
and my hair in the other
you rammed yourself inside of me
asking me
calmly
whos
pussy
is
it
and all i could say was
its yours

in the same rhythm of
our bodies clapping together
you asked me again
in a bit more aggressive tone
whos
pussy
is it


i before i knew it i could hear myself
echoing off the walls in the room

its your pussy baby
its
yours

its
[breathing got shallow]
all
[body got light]
yours


and i came
we came
together


then i realized i fell asleep at the damn desk
shit was just a dream



-ibaO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home