25 June 2009

random #99827 tweetshit

I wish i could write you, as a poem, and allow the rest of the world to feel what i feel for you.

I will share my heart just so they could experience true happiness about

I may need to freeze time so my mind can catch up with my heart.

maybe i'll freeze my heart to keep my feelings in place

Your like a summer breeze captured in a jar. The jar is my heart.

I'll inhale piece of you whenever i need strength.

Kind of like, a second wind.

I paint pictures of your smile on my lids every time i close my eyes

And all of this is because i recognize the beauty in you.

I'd use your tears to quench my thirst.

I'd use your scent to find my way home

I'd use the light of your soul to capture me from the dark corners of my mind

This is Beauty : Get acquainted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home