08 September 2009

now i lay me down to sleep

I prayer to the Creator
My Soul He will keep
From hurt, from harm and
All of the Dangers
Protecting my family, friends
And even the strangers
***********************************************************************************
Today was another day of dealing with what we like to call life.
I am Blessed to see yet another day.
Especially with those nearest, seeing it with me.

The lesson learned today was "sponge"
I gave it that title because i realized that whatever someone closest to us is going thru, rather we know the situation or not, we as humans seem to soak up their energy and make it apart of our world.
A trait none of us can ignore..
My solution to this is be mindful of the frequencies i set out into the world, cause i want all of you happy.

One of today's accomplishments was talking to my mother about my molestation. All though it has been seven years since the incident, it will take a lifetime to get over those three years of pain. It is time to un-suppress those memories, release them, and move on so i can bring out the rest of the good in me.

The person who touched my heart today was Zyon. Who knew a simple thank you could pull you out of your darkest moments.

Todays art is

To me she is opening her mind to the universe and releasing/receiving energies.

Today my horoscope read "There'll be no messing around with a certain person in mind - ooh no - it's straight down the line, black and white and then - right on to the nitty-gritty! Sound a little too much? Maybe, but it's probably what you need to get the ball rolling with a particular project, so just bite your lip for a while."
Im just going to smile at that.

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day.
How do i know?
Because i said it. Our words hold power.

I give thanks.
So should you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thee_Kween said...

It's a wonderful thing to approach closure. I pray that anyone who has trauma, find that peace of mind by doing what you're doing. Such a brave thing to look into the face of pain and deal. SO many people go through life rawly open and wounded...bleeding out and losing life. So, when I see people getting their breath back and pushing off the emotional, mental and spiritual parasites...I revel in that. I revel in YOUR healing, Blossom. So funny...when you said "sponges"...it took me back to a blog I wrote on that. I deleted the page it was on in haste, but never the less...it referenced your point of sharing energies. Great share, babe.

Love, Peace & Blessings...

8.9.09  
Blogger Oshun said...

THANK YOU MUM.
YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME SOUL.
I GIVE THANKS FOR MEETING YOU!

8.9.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home