20 April 2010

Two Weeks Later

I feel a lot better than I did when I was admitted.
I have my strength back, I am able to move around more so I can say for now I am pretty happy.
Still having a "okay now what am I going to do with my life" moment. I have been taking photography classes for a few weeks now, I actually started before I went to the hospital. I am really enjoying it, I only get concerned about the future, when it is time for me to shot someone, since the MG has a mind of its own, how do I know when to set an appointment and when not?

I have searched different ways to "conserve energy" and things of that sore, yet I am still a bit nervous. But, I have faith in myself and I will not let this keep me from my dreams.
If you have not seen any of my work yet I have a photo blog and I am also on flickr. The links are below:


Eart Air Fire Water Art <---Photo Blog
Flickr <----------------------Add me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jadikanlah apa yang diraih orang lain sebagai motivasi untuk anda. Yakinlah anda juga pasti bisa, dan tetaplah bersyukur dengan apa yang telah anda miliki saat ini.

obat herbal maag

cara cepat menghilangkan bekas luka

cara mengobati darah tinggi dengan cepat

obat untuk penyakit asma

7.1.15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home