02 December 2008

2nd Chance

This was an actual letter that i turned into a poem
you can have it



My Suicide Letter
To whom it may concern::
If your reading this i am gone already Got tired of this lifeI really wasn't ready
Ready for the long and restless nights Dealing with petty love fights
What was i really giving when i was living But my mother one more reason to worry
She never had time anyway I skipped childhood cause my life was put in a hurry
Had to learn how to have sex at twelve Funny no one heard me when i yelled
At 16 getting a quickie before school Cause once again my mother left me with that fool
Maybe i'll be one less soul for Bush to care about I killed myself The gov don't care as long as stock markets don't go crashing down
United Media buys FTD What about a cure for HIV
5 killed in Sydney of a boat collision [It made the news] my cousin got sprayed where's the recognition
Right before i put the gun to my head My last thoughts have to be what Grams said
Never let the Devil keep you down Smile even if you want to frown
If you want to hit em'give em' a hug either way its still a touch
Don't give the Devil the victory By speaking your sadness aloud
Just say God i thank you as loud as you an And he'll remove that cloud
Talk to God like you talk to me He's always here he listens
And while these thoughts are in my head I see a white light glisten
And so i begin to pray
O God, early in the morning I cry to you.Help me to pray And to concentrate my thoughts on you:I cannot do this alone.In me there is darkness,But with you there is light;I am lonely, but you do not leave me;I am feeble in heart, but with you there is help;I am restless, but with you there is peace.In me there is bitterness, but with you there is patience;I do not understand your ways,But you know the way for me…Restore me to liberty,And enable me to live now That I may answer before you and before me.Lord, whatever this day may bring,
And as i finishedwith"in your Name I Pray"i wakeand im in ICU
It wasn't timeand now i knowI have a life to live before i go


Oshun©
I'm not promoting suicidei'm promoting life
We all have a reason to be here
Meditate or pray daily
Keep eyes to the sky
Everything will be ok





__________________________________________________________________

My suicide attempts were never by a gun but by pills and blades
thats another story for another night tho.


Ill be back later
im sure of it

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home