13 June 2009

the [vamp]in[me]


Ikonik Photo/Anthony Armstrong
read about Ikonik Photo in Art Is We




after dozing off
i had awaken with my ass pressed against
the counter top and you

between my legs


and your hands

rested on my thigh

allowing you to be able to
stand steady as you
plunged
yourself into me


and



although i was [unfamiliar] with
my surroundings i was fully aware
of what was going on

and sex with you was becoming
innately dangerous cause i could feel myself being
lifted from plane to plane each
level higher than the last

as you stroked harder i began to feel the
penetration of your teeth softly
break the skin of my neck
and evoke what turned into
violent erotic love making

i

wrapped my hands around you
and began to dig my nails into your back

not only piercing your soul but
stroking your ego


you held your head back at an angel
good enough for me to see your
fangs protruding

and
i

wanted more

pushing us away from the counter and
and we ended up with your back
against the fridge and the chill from
the iron box begin to give you
what seemed like
more power

i could feel you growing inside me
as i straddled you

slowly allowing our passion to become
the beat that we move to

you laid me on the island of the kitchen
and begin to throw out smooth and steady thrust
while massaging my breast

and as my back arched
the lights began to slowly flicker
and i could see her approaching us

sun kissed body dressed in
blood red lingerie
with heels that made her legs look like
those of a stallion
nice and strong


each time i blinked
she was closer to me

and the last time i blinked
she was on top of me

resting on my face
as
you held her breast
and

she begin
to
grind

slowly on my tongue

attempting to hold her balance

i [blinked]
and the role was reversed
she
on her back
me
on all fours
you
making love to me from behind
while i

sipped wine from her glass
allowing our souls to be intertwined

i became her
she became you
you became me

and we
became one

and as we reached our peak
i found myself

laying


in the living room floor


vibrator dead


but body pleased

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words create such a vivid picture. The scene played out in my mind's eye with greater clarity than HD can provide. You have a gift. When words conjure up images, you done good. I enjoyed this piece. Keep writing. Keep sharing!

7.7.09  
Blogger Oshun said...

Thank you for 1)taking the time to read my blog and 2)sharing with me how it makes you feel. You have no idea what it means to me. Love and Light

7.7.09  
Anonymous SGTMcClain said...

Wow, just amazing, you have a gift with words that is matched by few as I read this it was like I was there as a fly on the wall. Keep writing, because I will definately keep reading!

7.7.09  
Anonymous Gopal said...

You are a lyrical master. Your style of writing is intangible, yet it touches me! God blessed you with words :)

3.11.09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uber delectable .smile.

26.12.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home