08 September 2009

Good Morning World

First and Foremost i give Thanks to The Most High
for allowing me to see another day that is and will never be promised to me. Nor you. I choose to worship The Most High in spirit and in truth. I choose to glorify The Most High in everything I am and do today. I choose to love The Most High with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. I choose to always have a thankful heart and an attitude of gratitude.I choose to walk on the path of truth always in all ways. I choose to give The Most High my heart to love and serve. I choose to be a woman of honesty and character .

**************************************************************************************
Today will be a beautiful day. This i can feel in my heart.

This morning's meditation went well, i focused on the root chakra. In order to have stability you have to make sure that the foundation is stable, thus starting at the root.



We must keep ourselves grounded.


I will need to stock up on more vitamins soon. The b12 [for energy] are almost done and by the time i get back to GA the prenatal pills will have been expired.
If you do not know, prenatal vitamins are good for hair skin, and nails. They also carry a great amount of iron. But still be cautious. Vitamins are still drugs and the wrong dosage can be harmful.

Last night i saw someone on my friends list in a dream, so i will shoot some energy there way and pray for the best.

For breakfast i will have apple bites and toast. Gotta keep this figure. [lol]

Beauty Shop appointment at 11am. Sadly my Baptist Pastoring Father believes that "black folk with locs, twists, and fros are lazy." So i will be getting my hair pressed again. This is the first time i have had heat on my hair in two years.
Heat on hair is a no-no. Learned that in cosmetology school.

The quote of The Day is:
Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth.

May seem hard but after practice it will become a piece of you.

Today i will take a visit to the Herb Shop, i bought a new book a few weeks ago and want to put it to use.

Yesterday i made a vow to myself to write as often as i can to keep the unwated feelings out of me. This will be my way of learning to express my emotions and feelings which is rare for a scorpio.

But enough about me, i have some reaching out to do.
Through out the day whisper to yourself "I am beautiful"
The more you say it the more you will believe it.

love&lite
my site
updates later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home